Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F)
I saw that this song was popular in the new postings, then saw a Patron contest.. I miss the character of classic 80's music, music that "sound" like the mood of the song.. Taking the forum reference listen, I heard in my mind already what I posted for my up of the song..

With that, of course, good luck to everyone, this is a great song with plenty of character to deliver a great feel in the final product.

My third final Patron (Recall rev3) version is upped.

Disclaimer: After thinking about it, I am withdrawing my "competitive" entry for reward (but remain a Patron and any reference mentions would be cool if I'm privy). The reason: This is an educational forum and there's great information and ears who help here. I came here to personally rekindle my pro audio skills which I had the privilege of beginning over 22 years ago. There are some great posts for the contest and I don't want anyone who may be looking for guidance to be influenced by my version while everyone is listening to everyone else contest versions. My version is the result of overly confident experience and while it satisfy me, it may not be proper for a reward consideration based on fundamental mixing (not because I'm not confident in it but for respect to others who have likely made more progress in their skills as a member of the forum than I have). I am of course open to answer comments on my version, I am excited to hear the results!! Good luck all! Looking forward to the next one Smile

.mp3    Diesel 13 Patron Final-rev3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.66 MB)

M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.

Messages In This Thread
Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by Digitaldruglord - 04-11-2016, 03:08 AM
RE: Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by Olli H - 14-11-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by Olli H - 18-11-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by jeffd42 - 18-11-2016, 02:05 AM
RE: Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by Roy - 18-11-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Diesel13 - Colour Me Red (M&F) - by Roy - 27-11-2016, 02:46 AM