Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bounty(lekter mix)
03-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Bounty(lekter mix)
Hi, I don't have much experience in R&B mixing so this is my first try.
I tried to recreate old sounds and with the vocals choirs tried to do a "spector" wall of sound. I really enjoyed the armonies and the groove in the bass at the end is GORGEOUS.

.mp3   bounty completa.mp3 --  (Download: 8.66 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2013, 09:19 AM
RE: Bounty(lekter mix)
Hi lekterdead,

this sounds really good. Interesting approach.

The drums are maybe a bit too loud. As the room/oh-sound of the snare is not the nicest one and you seem to have relied very much on those, this catches a lot of attention. Anyway, the overall drumsound is great. I love the idea of such roomy drums.

I love the outro. You're right, gorgeous bass.

Cheers
Artbass
08-06-2013, 10:07 AM
RE: Bounty(lekter mix)
(03-06-2013 09:19 AM)Artbass Wrote:  Hi lekterdead,

this sounds really good. Interesting approach.

The drums are maybe a bit too loud. As the room/oh-sound of the snare is not the nicest one and you seem to have relied very much on those, this catches a lot of attention. Anyway, the overall drumsound is great. I love the idea of such roomy drums.

I love the outro. You're right, gorgeous bass.

Cheers
Artbass
Thanks Big Grin Yes i was trying to make everything roomy givin it and old vibe(don't really know if i succeded it XD) Maybe i'll try using sampled rooms (?) And I really dont know why most of the people seems to rely on the voice armonies for the outro when the bass the drums and the piano seems to make the ending kind of epic.

Access my tutorial videos!
Advertisement: