Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ColourMeRedMix
That's my version. I wanted to achieve the sound of the snare with Hot Rods.
Happy listeningSmile
And version 1_01 with the " phone call" voice

.mp3    ColourMeRed1_01.mp3 --  (Download: 4.71 MB)

.mp3    ColourMeRed_01.mp3 --  (Download: 4.73 MB)

Nice Mix Sergey good job with the drums and guitars.
Good Job with the vocal eq ,maybe a touch more compression or faster attack to keep some dynamics under control as some words are popping out a touch ?

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

drum, bass and guitars work well together. i personally don't like the rattle of the 'snare down' so i burried it more. nice rhodes! nice mix.
Thanks Don! You're right, i almost never used the compressor for vocal, just a lot of automation for natural sound. I'll check itSmile
Cheers!
Thank you for listening, Loupi! As for the snare I thought it was quite funny, something from rockabillyCool
Too much snare bottom for my taste, and vocals didn't sound exciting for me. Except this solid job Smile
Thanks for feedbackSmile
I just wanted to pay tribute to Rolling Stones with their " Shake you Hips"Big Grin
And the "snare down" with slapback delay it's just a FX for fun. And i'll work with vocals.
Cheers!
Another case where acoustic intro sounds bigger than the music when it kicks in - probably due to the stereo reverb on the acoustic sounding wide and fresh then the lead vocal sounding mono, dry and a little overwhelmed. I like the drum sound though - a more acoustic approach - nice.
Thanks for listening and advices, JoeSmile I'll think about how it can be improved.
Have you made changes to your workflow or system setup? Because in my opinion the overall tone quality isn't at your usual level, at least on my speakers. There's nothing specifically wrong, but there's far less energy and 'spark' compared to your other mixes. You should definitely give it a another go. ^_^