Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AllTheGinIsGoneMix
Dave Weckl Acoustic Band " What happened to my good shoes" as a reference.
I hope you like itBig Grin

.mp3    All The Gin Is Gone_01.mp3 --  (Download: 5.24 MB)

Cool Mix I like it ,Gives me the Vibe of being in the rehearsal room near the piano and solo sax player.
Nice one !
Thank you for listeningSmile
Hi konek it seems that you have brought the band closer to the listener Smile very good mix indeed, I agree with eclipseaudio about the rehearsal room vibe, well done.
Hi CudjoeSmile
It really turned out " in-your-face", I thought it sounds quite modern.
I almost did nothing, just a little panning, EQ and width enhancing with Proximity. All this thanks to the perfectly recorded multitrackBig Grin
Cheers!
Nice. Very nice. Your approach is much drier than most but it is working well here. My only complaint would be the piano being a tad strident and not as full and warm as it could be. That may be a result of the drier mix.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thank you for comments)) Indeed, i really like dry mixes for this kind of music. Just a performance, not design.
CheersSmile
Very good mix. I agree with some members, a dry mix is an interesting approach, even if my preference would be to add a little more atmosphere. I respect this choice. After all, this mix is very well balanced and the instruments sound very well.

Very good work!
Steinberg Cubase Pro 12 & UR22 Audio Interface.
Yamaha HS50M, Yamaha HS8 & AKG Reference Headphones K701
(Home setup with PC)
Thanks a lot, Renel))
Very enjoyable Konek,

Fairly obvious, that you know what you're doing with this one. Really like your instrument placement, a very complete sounding mix. Well DoneBig Grin

I've got to get onto this one myself. Hopefully soon.

Dave