Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funky to the bone !! W.I.N.D.
Great song! i enjoyed mixing it

feedback is appreciated Big Grin

.mp3    Funky to the bone.mp3 --  (Download: 15.23 MB)

Your mix translates well lupulus. Full sounding and lots of punch. I like the way the guitars are playing off with each other. The vocals may be a little hot for my liking though, but that's purely subjective.

Well Done, great mix Big Grin

Dave
Excellent work lupulus. I love the intensity and wideness you got on the back vocals. Did you used sample replacement in the drums? They sound really powerfull specially the kick snare combination.
(17-10-2016, 10:19 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Your mix translates well lupulus. Full sounding and lots of punch. I like the way the guitars are playing off with each other. The vocals may be a little hot for my liking though, but that's purely subjective.

Well Done, great mix Big Grin

Dave
thx dave, yeah maybe i put a little bit too much vocals, i'm doing a few corrections, stay tuned!
(18-10-2016, 02:12 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Excellent work lupulus. I love the intensity and wideness you got on the back vocals. Did you used sample replacement in the drums? They sound really powerfull specially the kick snare combination.

thx javier for your kind words
no, i didn't use any sample, just the tracks. i always works with spl transient designer on my drums, great tool!
thx javier for your kind words
no, i didn't use any sample, just the tracks. i always works with spl transient designer on my drums, great tool!
[/quote]
Great, I love SPL Transient Designer too. I am trying to get a hold of it, sometimes I overcook the attack even though I roll of the gain. You got the sweet spot on of it in this mix,
Cheers
Nice punchy solid mix cool effects.

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

i made some little changes! Big Grin

.mp3    Funky to the bone 2.mp3 --  (Download: 15.23 MB)