Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
W.I.N.D Funky To The Bone updated
Brilliant Band,brilliant track and BRILLIANT stems Wow! all honest comments are welcomed.

.mp3    W.I.N.D ,Funky To Yhe Bone mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 15.36 MB)

Great work Cudjoe. Nice full sound and energy. Well Done

Dave
Excellent work Cudjoe. I love how well your vocal track sits and you really got a great vibe on those drums.
i´m not sure what you did on the guitars but i like it! flanger? i don't know but sound great, not just the guitars, i mean the mix!

Well done!
Nice solid mix Cudjoe sounds great ,
maybe check the phase with the kick rom and overheads or a little more eq on the kick to tame some 400hz area sound as sounding not as full as it could be.

Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(17-10-2016, 10:01 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Great work Cudjoe. Nice full sound and energy. Well Done

Dave
Thanks again Dave.
(18-10-2016, 02:10 AM)javierpg84 Wrote: Excellent work Cudjoe. I love how well your vocal track sits and you really got a great vibe on those drums.
Glad you like it.
(18-10-2016, 09:29 AM)thedon Wrote: Nice solid mix Cudjoe sounds great ,
maybe check the phase with the kick rom and overheads or a little more eq on the kick to tame some 400hz area sound as sounding not as full as it could be.

Well Done Big Grin

I will look into this on mix2 cheers.
(18-10-2016, 03:46 AM)lupulus Wrote: i´m not sure what you did on the guitars but i like it! flanger?

I used a wah wah and panned it slightly off centre.
Another one nice mix, CudjoeSmile
I liked your reverb and delays and phaser(?) on the guitars, it's a great oldschool vibe.
Maybe a little less low end will make the main riff cleaner and more funky.
CheersBig Grin