Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timo and the Timezone: Just Dont Talk updated
Thought i would give this one a go,had no reference just followed my gut instinct on this one,all honest comments are welcomed.

.mp3    Timo and the time machine,Just Dont Talk.mp3 --  (Download: 7.74 MB)

.mp3    Timo and the time machine,Just Dont Talk MIX 2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.71 MB)

Hi Cudjoe. I liked the width in your mix, everything sounds transparent and clearly. Only one thing for my taste, too bright electro piano, not enough contrast between it and the guitar.
Cheers!
(16-10-2016, 11:02 AM)Konek Wrote: Hi Cudjoe. I liked the width in your mix, everything sounds transparent and clearly. Only one thing for my taste, too bright electro piano, not enough contrast between it and the guitar.
Cheers!

Thanks very much for your comments i have made some adjustmentsSmile
Great overall presence, and thump on the kick. Maybe the backing vocals could be a bit more on the background, and maybe narrower stereo image for the keyboard? All the other elements feel like natural and authentic point sources between the speakers, but the keyboard feels like it's from a more modern era. If I remember correctly the keyboard track had overly wide stereo image to begin with. But this is highly subjective and a matter of taste. Great work!
(16-11-2016, 07:35 AM)kapu Wrote: Great overall presence, and thump on the kick. Maybe the backing vocals could be a bit more on the background, and maybe narrower stereo image for the keyboard? All the other elements feel like natural and authentic point sources between the speakers, but the keyboard feels like it's from a more modern era. If I remember correctly the keyboard track had overly wide stereo image to begin with. But this is highly subjective and a matter of taste. Great work!

Thanks Kapu.