Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John McKay: 'Daisy Daisy'
Any feedback its appreciated. Thank you

.mp3    John McKay - Daisy Daisy.mp3 --  (Download: 8.24 MB)

.mp3    daisy daisy_1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.09 MB)

.mp3    Daisy Daisy.mp3 --  (Download: 8.24 MB)

Nice mix man! Still had a very natural sound. I like.
Thank you Kahlam. I uploaded this song one year ago. This was the first song I posted here ever. I decided to try it again and see the results of an entire year practicing my mixing skills in this forum. Cheers!
Agreed. That second mix is nice. Only suggestion I would make would be to drop the vocal a touch so it doesn't sit quite so high on top of things. The comparison of "now" and "then" is always interesting. Sometimes it's even frightening. Yet despite our cowering in terror over what we once did, we recognize that we're learned a trick or two since then and are greatly comforted by that fact. Smile
Old West Audio
(30-06-2017, 04:20 PM)azwayne Wrote: Agreed. That second mix is nice. Only suggestion I would make would be to drop the vocal a touch so it doesn't sit quite so high on top of things. The comparison of "now" and "then" is always interesting. Sometimes it's even frightening. Yet despite our cowering in terror over what we once did, we recognize that we're learned a trick or two since then and are greatly comforted by that fact. Smile

I totally agree with you azwayne. Lets keep practicing and improving our mixing skills