Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just don't talk (Master)
nice tune, but not really easy to work, especially with the backing vocals!

feedback is appreciated Big Grin

.mp3    JUST DON\'T TALK.mp3 --  (Download: 7.78 MB)

Hi Lupulus, I like the slap back you used on the guitar track, and I see you like to use LCR mixing. I like how contained and solid your bass its. How do you achieve it? On the critic sde, I perceive a little bit of sibilance in the main vocal track. Did you inverted the phase or did some early reflection on the vocals too? I sound retreated on my headphones, like pushed back. Good level balancing and superb bass containment. Cheers
(11-10-2016, 06:14 PM)javierpg84 Wrote: Hi Lupulus, I like the slap back you used on the guitar track, and I see you like to use LCR mixing. I like how contained and solid your bass its. How do you achieve it? On the critic sde, I perceive a little bit of sibilance in the main vocal track. Did you inverted the phase or did some early reflection on the vocals too? I sound retreated on my headphones, like pushed back. Good level balancing and superb bass containment. Cheers

thanks for your comments!
i'm going to assume you speak spanish just because your name is javier jaja.
para contener el bajo use un compresor multibanda, especificamente el de fabfilter, focalizado en ciertas notas de que se escapaban demasiado.
efectivamente la voz tiene una slap delay, quizas eso es lo que escuchas, revisare el tema de la silibancia, saludos!