Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hello from Chile! My first mix here, Qupe - AyniNehiride
Hello guys!

I found this forum a couple weeks ago and couldn't be more entertained listening and reading all the great mixes and information around here.

I had a lot of fun mixing this, it is really well recorded and the song has a great old school prog vibe in it which I enjoy.

I would love to receive some comments, I'm starting the road of music production and any feedback will be much appreciated.

Key.

.mp3    Qupe2MST.mp3 --  (Download: 11.97 MB)

Hi first of all I would like to say welcome, is this your first ever mix?if it is its not bad at all (listening through headphones) nice balance, alittle bit more punch on overall mix imo,well done.
(05-10-2016, 04:04 AM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi first of all I would like to say welcome, is this your first ever mix?if it is its not bad at all (listening through headphones) nice balance, alittle bit more punch on overall mix imo,well done.

Hi!

I have been "mixing" since I got a PC that supported a DAW, but mostly demos and stuff that I record, but never in a serious way until this year, but this is my 2 or third mix with real drums and voices (I don't sing that well for my own stuff).

I just rechecked my mix in my old crappy radio and yes, you are right, needs a bit more punch, specially the kick and snare.

Thanks!
Great mix. Nice balance of lows, mids and highs.
(04-10-2016, 08:01 PM)Key_maker Wrote: Hello guys!

I found this forum a couple weeks ago and couldn't be more entertained listening and reading all the great mixes and information around here.

I had a lot of fun mixing this, it is really well recorded and the song has a great old school prog vibe in it which I enjoy.

I would love to receive some comments, I'm starting the road of music production and any feedback will be much appreciated.

Key.

Buena compatriota!!!
Veo que la enfrentamos de la misma forma (las diferencias pueden ser debido al brutal resfrío que tengo y que quizás comprometió la escucha un poco). Creo que la idea de los que grabaron está super clara: old school with prog vibe como mencionas.

Mucho éxito!
Pablo