Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixed by another bluesman
Great tune IMO. Done in Reaper with all free plugins.

.mp3    Happy Blues 1.mp3 --  (Download: 3.26 MB)

Very good work with the Reverbs! Mix is good but i think the Vocals has to be a little more upfront! So the Guitar solo too...
Death Knight of Music Technology.
Good mix ,I like it a lot also think the vocals and guitar solo could come up a touch ,the lower level vocals makes me want to crank up the volume which also works for me with this song.

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks for the feedback. As suggested, I went back and increased the vocal and guitar solo volumes a bit.

.mp3    Happy Blues 2.mp3 --  (Download: 3.29 MB)

(26-09-2016, 01:27 AM)MrGroove Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. As suggested, I went back and increased the vocal and guitar solo volumes a bit.

It's perfect m8! Good job!
Death Knight of Music Technology.
(26-09-2016, 01:27 AM)MrGroove Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. As suggested, I went back and increased the vocal and guitar solo volumes a bit.

------------

Mr. Groove,

Smokin job! Really nice space....love the vocal treatment (the verb....everything about the vocal.....best vocal treatment I've heard). Love the drums too (except one or two toms fills were a bit too loud).....sound nice and natural space....they sound like real drums....nice job! Great trail of the end vocal scream!!!!! WhooHooooo! Thanks for mixing my song.....very much appreciated.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek