Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lead Inc: The Inner Circle
Smile Here is my mix and I know that it might be missing some high end. I tried bringing the guitars down and bringing out the kick drum. The vocals were a bit tricky but I think i found a great mix for them. Enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think!

Frank

.mp3    The Inner Circle 2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.36 MB)

I'm not a pro just mixed this song myself, dont think it is missing High end think it might have a bit too much. The vocals I think is a bit to thin and doesnt come to the front of the mix enough. Again I'm not a pro, just my opinion, feel free to critique my mix
I agree with ThePriestMix, that something does not feel right. For me I think it's the guitars which to me sound like they have a huge resonance at the 'ear drilling' area of 3-4 kHz. Almost as if they were driven through a telephone filter or something. Almost as if you forgot a bandpass filter or something on a guitar bus. In contrast to that, the rest of the mix sounds very good; drums have punch and highs, bass feels solid and even with those resonating guitars the vocals still cut through. ^_^