Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Inner Circle In Progress-First Post!!!
Hey Guys, this is my first time using this site and therefore my first post and submission. I ran out of time, thus there are no vocals and minimal automation…just a static mix, but i figured i needed the criticism. Great song btw. Thanks for any feedback

Edit: After listening again with fresh ears, that first mix was a bit ticky…so I just took some top end off of the Kick, snare, and toms

.m4a    Inner Circle Mix In Prog.m4a --  (Download: 10.67 MB)

.m4a    Inner Circle In Prog 2.m4a --  (Download: 10.65 MB)

For being called "just a static mix" this is really good. It's different, smacky, somewhat linear but with lots of drive and a heavy character. I'd love you to complete the song since I can't wait to see the way you're going to treat the vocals, especially the growls.

Cheers!
Hey Wurst, thanks for the feedback!!! The automation that is in there was mostly panning automation, hence the tom and ride placement. Im too stubborn to appreciate the ride and hat coming from the same side. There is also some stereo buss volume automation just to create some valleys. You guys have a great band. I really dig that song. It made it fun to mix and play with