Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AyniNehirdeMix
Hot Turkish music, excellent music! I tried to use some FX's close to the original

.mp3    Qupe_01.mp3 --  (Download: 7.26 MB)

I Like you nix ,nice effects ,with the snare maybe a touch less low frequencies in the side channels ?

Good Job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks, Don!
I wanted to maximize the width and maybe I overdid itCool Not easy multitrack, especially drum tracks.

Love it.

I think it’s balanced good mix.

Soolo guitars feel a bit weak.

Weird effect around 3:55. Accident or with purpose?
After that the vox feels muffled. For example in first chorus the vox is just perfect but in last it’s just dark porridge.
Thanks Olli! I agree witn your notice about solo. As for FX, this is just an attempt to reproduce effect from originalBig Grin I haven't found it in my library and had to do it with automation tricksBig Grin
Will try to fix the vox.
Cheers!
Great Mix Konek! I like this a lot. You have a nice tonal balance. For me, you have overcome some of the harshness that I used to hear in some of your earlier mixes. What are you doing different? Maybe it's all the practice of lateSmile Whatever it is, you have been turning out some nice mixes lately.

The flanging effect in the later part of the mix may work better if you lessen the effect and go for a milder approach. Maybe even try the effect on the guitars only and not the whole mix. It will be worth experimenting with.

Well Done
Dave, i don't knowBlush Maybe it's just because of tips from community)
And i'll try to use effects more carefully.
Thanks a lot for your feedbackSmile