Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ayni Nehirde - Olli H
Hi Olli, great work on the mix! The only real critique I can make is that the intro guitar needs some low midrange added and less presence. Right now (for my taste at least) the acoustic is a touch bright and needs some body added in. Otherwise, great mix!

I downloaded Neutrino last night but never really sat down and played with it, I guess I'll have to try it out.

Cheers,
Dcp
Mixing is way more art and soul than science. We don’t really know what we’re doing. We do it because we love music! It’s the love of music first. Eddie Kramer

Gear list: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Mbox Mini w/Pro Tools Express, Reaper, Various plugins, AKG K240 MKii, Audio Technica ATH M50x, Yorkville YSM 6
Thanks for commenting,
Good point about the acoustic in opening. It probably happened so that I eqed the acoustic guitar when it was playing with rest of the band and just forgot that it's alone in the opening.
Sounds wonderful with headphones on Olli, Especially after going around in circles with my own mix. I really like the clarity of your bottom end. This has made it apparent to me now that I could have perhaps pushed the high passes through out my mix a bit more for extra space for the bass track. It is quite a loud and intense sounding song and you have managed to keep it punchy and fresh sounding. All smiles this endBig Grin

Dave