Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triviul- Better
Really fun track! The tones are quite nice right out of the shoot, so that makes it a pleasure! I did quite a bit of automation all over the place, had some fun with some distortion on the bass, whacked out the snares with some hand pan automation, and tried to play around with the different textures each section provided. I tried to make the vocal never feel static. I also loved the background harmony parts.

I took about 2 hours to mix this.

Cheers!
Draper

.mp3    Better Volume up.mp3 --  (Download: 8.2 MB)

Groovy Draper, Sounds like an extension to your "Alright" Mix. Bold and tasteful.Big Grin
Listening with headphones sounds like the main Vox and the mix overall could do with a little bit of "air" and "sparkle" just to open it up a bit more.
Great flavour and enjoyableBig Grin

Dave
Woah, limiting much? I think I need to bring my levels down into my master buss.

Thanks for the listen and comments Dave! I actually kind of liked the dark vocals last night, but I could see bringing up some air in parts. I liked having the verses completely dry on the vox for the first half of them. I might play with a bit of verb when I get home.

Cheers!
Draper
TOUCH!

.mp3    Better volume touch.mp3 --  (Download: 8.2 MB)