Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambitions - Brod Lee Mix
Hi, guys. I just finished this mix and it was a hard one to deal with for some reason.
Not completely happy with the mix but I thought I would share it to get some tips.
Snare is layered, other than that I'm just using the original audio. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

.mp3    Ambitions - Brod Lee Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.28 MB)

(20-05-2013, 09:32 PM)BrodLee77 Wrote: Hi, guys. I just finished this mix and it was a hard one to deal with for some reason.
Not completely happy with the mix but I thought I would share it to get some tips.
Snare is layered, other than that I'm just using the original audio. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Balance is great. Efx and verbs are tasteful. Snare sounds a bit "samply".
Maybe a small cut in the low mids could help the bass, guitars and vocals.
Overall good work.
This is very good! Better than mine lol
The guitar on the left is a little too much for me. Its distorting a lot and not because of the guitars effect. The vocals sound a little hidden too. I like the idea at 3:26 on those vocals though, maybe not so much afterwards. That snare sound is awesome! I think the drums sound good and if there was a little cleaning up on those guitars they would really shine along with the vocals. Ending was cool! Good job man!

Check mine out and give me some tips too please!