Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fragile (Weird) Thoughts | GlitsMix
Hahahaha, interesting song. Lots of bleeding, lots of weird frequencies, but still a nice one. As for a live a recording, all of those things were predictable.

Nice feelings, tho. Live performances have some sort of magic!

That's a fast mix on this song. Hope you like it. Cya'll later!Wink

.mp3    Big Stone Culture_Fragile Thoughts.mp3 --  (Download: 7.49 MB)

Very weirdly cool.
I kept listening, thinking I'd change this..., then realized nope, not that. But this, this has got to ... no, that's working just right. And, then, of course there's that... damn he got that right too.
You sir, are king of the weird.
Thank you for not doing the obvious, the usual. The boring.
Nice work.
(05-08-2016, 04:06 AM)jp65535 Wrote: Very weirdly cool.
I kept listening, thinking I'd change this..., then realized nope, not that. But this, this has got to ... no, that's working just right. And, then, of course there's that... damn he got that right too.
You sir, are king of the weird.
Thank you for not doing the obvious, the usual. The boring.
Nice work.

Wow! That meant a lot to me... Huge thanks bro!
The day I figure out what's so weird about me, I'm pretty sure it won't be worth it hahaahahaha

I agree with jp65535. Cool ”noises from the basement” mix.

Feels very coherent and authentic. THis could be a soundtrack to some weird movie.

I like the moving guitar.

THe snare sound bothers me a bit. It’s not pair with anything. But maybe it doesn’t have to be.
(26-11-2016, 01:24 PM)Olli H Wrote: I agree with jp65535. Cool ”noises from the basement” mix.

Feels very coherent and authentic. THis could be a soundtrack to some weird movie.

I like the moving guitar.

THe snare sound bothers me a bit. It’s not pair with anything. But maybe it doesn’t have to be.

HAHAHAHAHA Thank you! This song is a conundrum, indeed.