Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street Noise - I'd Rather be Drinkin' Mix
My mix

.mp3    I\'d Rather Be Drinkin\'.mp3 --  (Download: 7.77 MB)

Nice work alainfigue, Great balance and tone. The only criticism is the kick is a tad loud. Just punching through a bit hard. Very enjoyable otherwise. Well Done.

Nice! I like how you didn't brighten up the top end too much--makes for a sound that is easy on the ears. As a guitarist though, I can't help feel that you maybe could've given the guitar solo a bit more love.

(04-08-2016, 12:12 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Nice work alainfigue, Great balance and tone. The only criticism is the kick is a tad loud. Just punching through a bit hard. Very enjoyable otherwise. Well Done.

I can hear it now, thanks for making me notice and for your comment as well.
(05-08-2016, 07:09 AM)August Alm Wrote: Nice! I like how you didn't brighten up the top end too much--makes for a sound that is easy on the ears. As a guitarist though, I can't help feel that you maybe could've given the guitar solo a bit more love.

Yeah, there was a whole lot of low pass filtering going on. Thanks for your comment, how would you have given the solo more love?
I like so much this mix.. indeed. u made it all "nice and dry"

the only criticisms i had were subjectives. (i love the sound of the sticks hitting the ride's bell, e.g.., and in this mix u cutted it down)