Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Galias - Horizon
Hello, People. Here is Galias - Horizon mix. Beautiful melody and a good trackSmile Tell me what worked and what didn't? Perhaps it was necessary to eat more mushrooms before I set delay?Big Grin

.mp3    Galias - Horizon.mp3 --  (Download: 9.83 MB)

Very nice. Loved the low end pumping. Deep without being overdone. Every element was well balanced. And a nice stereo image. Natural without being artificial. I'd say you shouldn't change anything. Not even the mushroom/delay ratio.
(15-07-2016, 04:01 AM)jp65535 Wrote: Very nice. Loved the low end pumping. Deep without being overdone. Every element was well balanced. And a nice stereo image. Natural without being artificial. I'd say you shouldn't change anything. Not even the mushroom/delay ratio.

Thank You very much for your feedback, Pal) I was worried about the level of the low frequencies and the delay because of hallucinogenic mushrooms were few Big Grin

Hi Dimka!
It's great mix. I liked your especially grooves with sidechained bass. Also delay complements the picture.
For my taste hats and shaker have too much high end.
CheersSmile
(01-08-2016, 10:08 AM)Konek Wrote: Hi Dimka!
It's great mix. I liked your especially grooves with sidechained bass. Also delay complements the picture.
For my taste hats and shaker have too much high end.
CheersSmile

Спасибо, что послушал и выразил свое мнение)) Я это проверю, т.к. я не сильно заморачивался с эквализацией, скорее всего увлекся эксайтером)).