Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Fergessen - The Wind - Jamolir Mix
Hey guys!

My take on this cool song.

Let me know what u think!

Cheers!

/Marcus

.m4a    Fergessen - The Wind - Jamolir Mix.m4a --  (Download: 5.86 MB)

Great Mix Man. What do you use in the Snare? Sounds very nice. Smile
(19-05-2013, 07:04 AM)Rvilcheszamora Wrote: Great Mix Man. What do you use in the Snare? Sounds very nice. Smile

Thanx man!

I mixed this song on a SSL 6000E, so SSL Eq and dynamics (Gate/Comp)

Cheers!
/M
Very nice!
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
(19-05-2013, 03:56 PM)bmullen Wrote: Very nice!

Thanx man! Smile
Hi Marcus !

Well done with the lead ! It was meant to be hard, but you managed it very well.
Maybe the electric guitars are a little "skinny", but the rest is really well done.

Love that SSL desk ... very rare ! how did you get that great opportunity to work it ?
I'm a big fan of the 4000G+ ...

Cheers !
(22-05-2013, 07:47 PM)Xabix Wrote: Hi Marcus !

Well done with the lead ! It was meant to be hard, but you managed it very well.
Maybe the electric guitars are a little "skinny", but the rest is really well done.

Love that SSL desk ... very rare ! how did you get that great opportunity to work it ?
I'm a big fan of the 4000G+ ...

Cheers !

Thanx man!

Yeah, I love working on SSLConfused! I rent a room from time to time at a great studio in my town. Recalls are a bitch though.. Smile he also has a Avid Icon but I prefer the SSL, analogue is after all analouge.. Wink

Cheers,
M
Hehehe ! Oh my god... recalling on SSL ... hate that ! hours to tweak buttons looking at the old CRT ! hihihih.
But damn they sound so good.
Actually working for the first time on Euphonix CS2000... damn .... these desks are amazing ! total recall, and pure analog ... Smile

Have a look at my ultimate master of "Dino on The Loose - Queen's light", i just posted it and i made it using "in the box" treatment but through Euphonix... you tell me !
(22-05-2013, 08:00 PM)Xabix Wrote: Hehehe ! Oh my god... recalling on SSL ... hate that ! hours to tweak buttons looking at the old CRT ! hihihih.
But damn they sound so good.
Actually working for the first time on Euphonix CS2000... damn .... these desks are amazing ! total recall, and pure analog ... Smile

Have a look at my ultimate master of "Dino on The Loose - Queen's light", i just posted it and i made it using "in the box" treatment but through Euphonix... you tell me !

Actually there isnĀ“t even a CRT screen. Pen and paper brother.... Pen and paper... Smile

This mix was difficult to compete with. Great sound. How did you get such a tight kick out of that material?