Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage mix
Tried to do a vintage mix. Drums to the left is a little vintage right? Big Grin

.mp3    Street Noise - Revelations.mp3 --  (Download: 10.6 MB)

Nice mix Heliz, It's definitely sounding retro. I'm actually listening to Grand Funk Railroad in the car at the moment circa 1970-72 with a lot of the tracks having the drums hard panned left.
I like your arrangement and dynamics. the only thing I can suggest is to maybe add some "air" on the master just to brighten It up a little. From memory though, this was difficult as it elevated a lot of the underlying tape hiss that's present on the tracks.

Great work

Dave.
(10-07-2016, 02:05 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Nice mix Heliz, It's definitely sounding retro. I'm actually listening to Grand Funk Railroad in the car at the moment circa 1970-72 with a lot of the tracks having the drums hard panned left.
I like your arrangement and dynamics. the only thing I can suggest is to maybe add some "air" on the master just to brighten It up a little. From memory though, this was difficult as it elevated a lot of the underlying tape hiss that's present on the tracks.

Great work

Dave.

Thanks!!! Smile