Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheDiceMix
Hi everyone!
This song kicked my brain in the morningBig Grin
I hope you like it tooSmile

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

.mp3    TheDice1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

Wow! I wasn't ready for that Konek. Loud! lol.
Sounds big and energetic. Maybe the snare could sound a bit bigger to match. I think the overheads need some transient softening also. Sorry, did I just say that. Promise not to mention transients ever again.Big Grin Great sound Konek.
Hello))
Please, tell me about it every timeBig Grin Maybe i'll learn someday.
I spent a lot of time with these .... transients and still not happy with the resultsCool
Or i like harsh overheads, and i'll humble myself with this fact.
Thanks for comment, Dave!
In the metal there's only one rool- PLAY IT LOUDBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(08-07-2016, 01:01 PM)Konek Wrote: Hello))
Please, tell me about it every timeBig Grin Maybe i'll learn someday.
I spent a lot of time with these .... transients and still not happy with the resultsCool
Or i like harsh overheads, and i'll humble myself with this fact.
Thanks for comment, Dave!
In the metal there's only one rool- PLAY IT LOUDBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Stillwell's Transient Monster is super for these issues and real simple to use. Thats if you're not already using it. Gets me sorted every time.
It sounds like Sandman Transient Monster)))
I'll have to try it, thanks a lot!
first impression is really impressise Smile but at closer listening i found it a little bit pumping. The Kick disappears from time to time, so at 1:06

your mix has a lot of low end energy and i think the other elements are fighting against it. Vocalsound very dry. Backgroundvocals are missing some clarity.

at 3:17 i like the overall sound the most. i tried mixing this track, too. would be glad to know what you think about it. cheers jeraldo
Thank you Jeraldo!
I find that my mix is really overloaded in low endCool Later i'll try to update it!
About vocals... So, that's my tastes, i like pretty dry sound so muchSmile
Cheers!