Poll: So whatcha think????
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Poor
0%
0 0%
Brilliant
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mix
Enjoy, I know I did with this great recording. Feel free to leave me some constructive criticism. Cool

.mp3    I\'M ALRIGHT TEST FINAL MIX .mp3 --  (Download: 4.06 MB)

Sounds pretty good ,just some minor things I can hear like the solo acoustic in the intro could come up just a touch.
There are some vocal sibilance and high frequencies on the on the cymbals and hi hats poking out .
Here is your mix of some thoughts having a little play around while listening.
Added a slight room reverb and some compression on the master bus.

Well Done Big Grin

.mp3    I\'m Alright- Von..mp3 --  (Download: 6.88 MB)

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Great! Thanks for the feedback bud. I am having a harder time mixing in headphones lol everything sounds so upfront. I'm in a transitional period with my studio so I don't have room for my full setup with my monitors. I'm going to remix with your thoughts in mind, thank you sir..btw I have limiter (waves L2) on the master bus, just afraid to slam it....also compress the overheads slightly? Or just tame with Eq?
(03-07-2016, 05:32 PM)VonBrockman Wrote: Great! Thanks for the feedback bud. I am having a harder time mixing in headphones lol everything sounds so upfront. I'm in a transitional period with my studio so I don't have room for my full setup with my monitors. I'm going to remix with your thoughts in mind, thank you sir..btw I have limiter (waves L2) on the master bus, just afraid to slam it....also compress the overheads slightly? Or just tame with Eq?
I used the free pluginn Tokyo dawn nova dynamic to compress just the offending frequencies .

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Im going to try the song one more time, then I'm moving on lol