Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlantis Bound: 'It Was My Fault For Waiting'
Atlantis Bound: 'It Was My Fault For Waiting' Blush

+Edit

.mp3    MIX PRINT1-AtlantisBound - ItWasMyFaultForWaiting.mp3 --  (Download: 9.28 MB)

.mp3    MIX PRINT1.2-AtlantisBound-ItWasMyFaultForWaiting_01.mp3 --  (Download: 9.28 MB)

Kind of muddy. Good control of dynamics, vocal in particular...maybe a little *too* controlled? Feels like it needs a little more room to breathe. Probably needs more top end.

Not loving the vocal processing. Just feels like its making the vocal too muddy too often....would like to hear the vocal popping in with clarity here and there.
(01-07-2016, 05:24 AM)RyanThompson Wrote: Kind of muddy. Good control of dynamics, vocal in particular...maybe a little *too* controlled? Feels like it needs a little more room to breathe. Probably needs more top end.

Not loving the vocal processing. Just feels like its making the vocal too muddy too often....would like to hear the vocal popping in with clarity here and there.

Thank You! Did some edits..
I take it thats the new version? Does seem improved. Maybe you could add the new version in instead of replacing it? Can be helpful to make a comparison. Thanks for sharing.
(02-07-2016, 04:07 AM)RyanThompson Wrote: I take it thats the new version? Does seem improved. Maybe you could add the new version in instead of replacing it? Can be helpful to make a comparison. Thanks for sharing.

Update again another mix, now you can compair.. Thanks!