Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Triviul: 'Alright?' kapu mix
27-06-2016, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2018 01:46 AM by kapu.)
Triviul: 'Alright?' kapu mix
I tried to be creative. Smile

.m4a   triviul-__alright___kapu_mix.m4a --  (Download: 8.82 MB)

.mp3   triviul___alright___kapu_mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.41 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2016, 08:26 AM
RE: Triviul: 'Alright?' kapu mix
Hi Kapu,
Love your creative ideas and effects ,Just the bass sounds a touch loud on the low frequencies.
Good Job Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

28-06-2016, 11:04 AM
(28-06-2016 08:26 AM)thedon Wrote:  Hi Kapu,
Love your creative ideas and effects ,Just the bass sounds a touch loud on the low frequencies.
Good Job Big Grin

Nah, just turn down your subwoofer a bit. Wink
28-06-2016, 12:50 PM
(28-06-2016 11:04 AM)kapu Wrote:  Nah, just turn down your subwoofer a bit. Wink

I don’t have a subwoofer to turn down. Smile

At first the distortion bothered me great but after distorted vox it felt double good to hear the non-distorting vox. And when the distortion came back 1:50 it felt good. So I’m learning to hear new way!

Overall, I think this is great coherent mix. Those textures combine nicely together. I like it, and at the same time I have to admit that I would never be able to do anything so heavily distorting.

BTW what did you use for that vox distortion?
28-06-2016, 03:27 PM
(28-06-2016 12:50 PM)Olli H Wrote:  I don’t have a subwoofer to turn down. Smile

At first the distortion bothered me great but after distorted vox it felt double good to hear the non-distorting vox. And when the distortion came back 1:50 it felt good. So I’m learning to hear new way!

Overall, I think this is great coherent mix. Those textures combine nicely together. I like it, and at the same time I have to admit that I would never be able to do anything so heavily distorting.

BTW what did you use for that vox distortion?

Thanks! The distortion effect is TubeBurner module from Logic Pro X's Pedalboard Designer.
20-11-2018, 01:46 AM
made new mix. ^_^

Access my tutorial videos!
Advertisement: