Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Triviul: Alright?_mix by Tommy Marcinek
(29-06-2016, 12:03 AM)takka360 Wrote: Nice smooth mix ,bass working nice with the drums .
Very good mix all in all Tom

-------------
Takka360,

Thanks for your feedback....much appreciated. I'm giving it my best shot and my mixes are getting better. I probably spent at least 6 hours on this mix, probably more.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
From what I have heard of your mixes you are well on your way
(29-06-2016, 12:12 AM)takka360 Wrote: From what I have heard of your mixes you are well on your way

-------------
Thanks my friend.....right back at ya

TomBig Grin

nice mix! clean and sharp, you can hear everything nicely. very different from my mix, maybe a little more low end? it is striking how the song seems to change tempo as i switch from my mix (slower more laidback) to yours (faster and tighter). keep on mixing!
(04-07-2016, 11:06 AM)loupi Wrote: nice mix! clean and sharp, you can hear everything nicely. very different from my mix, maybe a little more low end? it is striking how the song seems to change tempo as i switch from my mix (slower more laidback) to yours (faster and tighter). keep on mixing!

-----------------
Loupi,

Thanks for your kind words and suggestions/comments. I was trying to keep everything even. I have, in the past, tended to make things a bit too bass heavy. So, most of my mixes now have an overall less low end, but hopefully not too much less that it doesn't sound good. :-) BTW, I really like YOUR mix...nice big and spacious approach....will comment on your posting.

Thanks again,

Tom