Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
C U Next Time
I think that bass has plenty of compBig Grin
The guitars are still a bit loud tho
Much better job with the symbols than me i had a real struggle with them
and mine still sound crap
(14-05-2013, 11:23 PM)takka360 Wrote: I think that bass has plenty of compBig Grin
The guitars are still a bit loud tho
Much better job with the symbols than me i had a real struggle with them
and mine still sound crap
What drum channels are you running? All or just a few?
I dropped the rack tom in the end and just went with the floor tom panned at 40
(15-05-2013, 02:00 PM)takka360 Wrote: I dropped the rack tom in the end and just went with the floor tom panned at 40

The room mic was my basis...I inactivated the OH's, Didn't trigger kick, used 1 snare channel, and turned floor on...Everything else is shut off...I eq'd close mics for all attack...running a room/close mic ratio of about 75/25
Yes i tried the same with just the room but had no joy and the rack tom was just a pain so that went lol.oh well all in a days fun.
(15-05-2013, 02:29 PM)takka360 Wrote: Yes i tried the same with just the room but had no joy and the rack tom was just a pain so that went lol.oh well all in a days fun.

Final master...Used a Foo Fighters track as a reference...Drove around town last night and listened in the car and it was kicking (no pun intended) in the 50hz area so I adjusted a smidge more

.mp3    C U Next Time (Mastered).mp3 --  (Download: 5.17 MB)

Nice and solid,its so much better than the first now the kick and toms are in there more.Real good job also with them horrable symbolsAngry
(15-05-2013, 02:58 PM)takka360 Wrote: Nice and solid,its so much better than the first now the kick and toms are in there more.Real good job also with them horrable symbolsAngry

Thanks again...is there another mix you would recommend?
Rock, Punk, Metal / Johnny Lokke: 'Promises & Lies'
1 2 Next ยป
/ Johnny Lokke: 'Promises & Lies'

This is good to mix