Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Way Of Life"
Lead Inc

.mp3    Way Of Life-22b.mp3 --  (Download: 14.12 MB)

(24-06-2016, 12:46 AM)LupoPazzo Wrote: Lead Inc

I like the voice creative production with a couple of suggestions:
- the constant double voicing is a little monotonous, maybe passing from single central in verses to double stereo vox in choruses may do the trick
- the voices are nearly disappearing in 1:55 and in the choruses (like in 2:09) and even more in 3:19.

cheers
"... I'm listening. Yes."
from Switzerland
Nice solid mix LupoPazzo. I like the energy and dynamics. Balance sounds good also.
I feel the the drums are panned a bit wide. Snare is sounding somewhat smeared and lacking focus. It might be worth trying to reduce the width a bit 50 60%. As with the vocals you may what to try some saturation or parallel comp, maybe even a combination of both to help it stay strong throughout the different sections of the song. Just some suggestions that might be of help. Great work. Smile

Dave
You guys are amazing thank you for those detailed suggestions Dave. Awesome mix to you as well. Your mix and Luc's mix were my initial favorites that i bounced back and forth from until i went diving into the murky waters on my own. Perhaps i should of stayed afloat a little longer.