Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It was my fault for mixing this... :)
I found a hard time to shape the snare.... and eventually blended it with a sample.... I give the overheads more pumping than ussually I did , I hope it's a good thing...

.mp3    atlantis bound1b.mp3 --  (Download: 7.73 MB)

I like this. Very wide was my first impression. Makes me want to go back and look at mine again to see how to split it up more.

You went like me too with the delicate/quiet piano part.

I was going to say yours was more wet than I would like, but then I listened to mine and thought maybe it's too dry. Maybe somewhere in between lol.
Hi Gexx Smile

Yeah drums were hard to shape without samples...
I really love what you did on the vocals ! Love your reverb and delays. What did you use ?

It's a solid and balanced mix ! Very good job here !
(03-06-2016, 09:42 AM)FirstDivision Wrote: I like this. Very wide was my first impression. Makes me want to go back and look at mine again to see how to split it up more.

You went like me too with the delicate/quiet piano part.

I was going to say yours was more wet than I would like, but then I listened to mine and thought maybe it's too dry. Maybe somewhere in between lol.

Thank's FirstDivision for taking your time listened to mine.... Smile , the truth is I think my mix too wet for rock genre... but when I listened to the vocal tracks which is female singer.. and her voice remind me of something between Evanescence and Paramore... I dicided to go wet.... that's what I think... perhaps it will be different story if the vocal is male singer... I'll go dry for sure...

(09-06-2016, 06:24 PM)Mandubien Wrote: Hi Gexx Smile

Yeah drums were hard to shape without samples...
I really love what you did on the vocals ! Love your reverb and delays. What did you use ?

It's a solid and balanced mix ! Very good job here !

Hi Mandubien Smile

Thank's for listening and your comment Smile
for vocals Im using HOFA reverb and Reaper default delay plugin JS Delay.

and also... this is my 2nd version mix of this song... , I put more weight to the guitars and give more compression to the drums... more high end for backing vocals....

.mp3    untitled.mp3 --  (Download: 7.94 MB)