Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GoodTimesMix
Sorry, folks, for too agressive drums, but... Respect for drummer!

.mp3    GoodTime_01.mp3 --  (Download: 6.7 MB)

Thanks for the warning about the Drums! I braced myself before hitting play. lol
I doesn't seem a bad mix Konek, just too much high end emphasis on the drums especially. You can leave the volume up for the aggression, just maybe tone back the high freq. I think the overheads could do with some transient control while you are at it. (try listening to it on a laptop or the sorts. You will hear what I mean.)
The Vox maybe a little hot for my liking but that's purely subjective.

I would love to hear version 2 of this mix with these high frequencies in balance. Good work so far.Smile
Thank you, Dave! I'm going to do it! In the evening everything seems betterBig Grin
I think this is fine, but for maybe too much cymbal and that damn rain stick.
I think you could be more aggressive with the panning of instruments. The drums don't bother me at all, except for the aforementioned.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thanks for advices, guys! I had to try it. A little quieter and softly damn rainstick, some limiting overheads. And sorry, without 3 at the same time ambience tracksBig Grin
But it's not perfect yet.

.mp3    GoodTime2_01.mp3 --  (Download: 6.7 MB)

(13-05-2016, 04:04 PM)Konek Wrote: Thanks for advices, guys! I had to try it. A little quieter and softly damn rainstick, some limiting overheads. And sorry, without 3 at the same time ambience tracksBig Grin
But it's not perfect yet.

Better. More listenable without the harshness of the cymbals. Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thanks! It's hard to make a choice between a solo and overallCool
Much better Konek! Sounds like you're in control of the mix now. Much more balanced.Smile
I agree, thanks a lot!SmileSmileSmile
Still waiting for you versionCool