Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vova, how are You?)
Hi,Vova! Pretty groovie thing! That's my vision)

.mp3    Vova2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.1 MB)

Hi Konek,

I wonder if you checked the phase with the overheads ? I'm asking cause I find your drums lack some low-ends, so it could be the reason.
Love your guitars ! They cut well through the mix !
Hello Mandubien!))
I'll check it, thanks! Maybe the reason is that guitars seemed to me more important 2 month ago Big Grin
Anyway i'll try to fix it!
Thanks for feedback!
Tried to change this stuff.
Concerts de rock russe, MandubienBig Grin

.mp3    KakDelaVova_01.mp3 --  (Download: 7.1 MB)

I actually think I like the first mix better. It sounds like your second mix has a build up in the mids somewhere (not looking at any spectral tools at the moment, just listening) somewhere between 800Hz-1k (or have you scooped too much of the low mids in the second mix [upon A/B'ing, I think it's the scooping])? It pushes the energy, but I think I prefer the sound of the first mix. Maybe the overheads are a bit too hot, but I like the laid back feel it gives the song. The second mix is more aggressive, which I might favor on some songs, but I like the slightly chilled out feeling of the original mix.

Nice work on both though!

Draper

Hello Draper! Thank you for listening and comments!
When i mixed this track first time, i just did it without any ideas and knowledgesBig Grin And now i can't say that the second version i like better.
Although it is technically more correct.
Thanks again, i need to think about emotion during mixing.
CheersSmile
(11-08-2016, 03:36 AM)loweche6 Wrote: I actually think I like the first mix better. It sounds like your second mix has a build up in the mids somewhere (not looking at any spectral tools at the moment, just listening) somewhere between 800Hz-1k (or have you scooped too much of the low mids in the second mix [upon A/B'ing, I think it's the scooping])? It pushes the energy, but I think I prefer the sound of the first mix.

Draper
I agree.
Thank you for listening, Cudjoe)) Me too!
how do you make your tracks sound so loud? Have you already masted it?
I noticed that my track compared to most people who has done a mix of this song, is somewhat with less loud.
Yes, a little bit saturation and limiter on master buss. Learn about RMS in various music and use Loudness analyzer. I hope that helped you)