Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quicksand - Olli H
Great mix Olli,
Love that the dynamics are all still in tacked. I'm also Impressed with your bass sound. Very Nice.

Dave.
I really really like this mix. It's sounds very smooth and balanced to me. I especially love the guitars. My guitars are a bit lost in my mix, but they stand out very nicely in yours. Also, the vocals sound perfect to me. Great job.
Really nice smooh mix. Also really informative to look into your reaper session and hear Mikes critique. ThanksSmile
(24-06-2016, 12:45 AM)Nos Wrote: Really nice smooh mix. Also really informative to look into your reaper session and hear Mikes critique. ThanksSmile
I'm glad you found the reaper session useful. So it was not in vain to make it public! Mix by mix I'm trying to test and add new ideas - that I've stolen from the big boys - to my session template.
Very nice olli! Nothing jumping out at me! Maaaaaaaaybe the R git could be brought down just about a dB? Maaaaaaaybe?

Did I say mayyybbbbeeee? Because. . . .maaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyybbbbbeeeeeeeeeee.

:-D

Draper
i agree i thought this had a ccr flavor to it i did not listen to any mixes before i did mine as to not sway my decisions you had a nice full sound everything came thru clear and had its place.
“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”
(28-04-2016, 12:00 PM)Olli H Wrote: I was after CCR sound.

Nice work Olli. I enjoyed Mike's podcast review.
We're all just a bunch of freqs in this crazy world.