Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Johnny Lokke: Promises & Lies ---- Mix By AL
Questions, comments and criticism all welcome Smile

Enjoy:

.mp3    Johnny lokke - Mix by AL fixed.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)

Hi almix,
This is a really good solid sounding mix,have a try using a narrow parametric eq to remove the ringing frequencies on the bass guitar at 135hz and 198hz which is one thing I had to fix in my mix also and hopefully your good mix will sound even better.

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(26-04-2016, 10:10 AM)thedon Wrote: Hi almix,
This is a really good solid sounding mix,have a try using a narrow parametric eq to remove the ringing frequencies on the bass guitar at 135hz and 198hz which is one thing I had to fix in my mix also and hopefully your good mix will sound even better.

Cheers Big Grin

Yes you're right. I notice when i was mixing that on D note 131 hz there was a big problem and also 60 hz and how you said 198 hz, so i decide to cut but when i hear a reference track from this website it was ringing too, so i leave them alone.. this 131 is ringing like hell in small rooms so its not good so you are right i do a wrong decision to not to cut this frequencys..

Thanks for posting..
Your mix is good...

Is just the vocals are so low. They might sound good in mono but in stereo they are masked.

I agree with the ringing freq.you gotta fix that .

Keep it up.
(29-04-2016, 04:04 AM)Shul Wrote: Your mix is good...

Is just the vocals are so low. They might sound good in mono but in stereo they are masked.

I agree with the ringing freq.you gotta fix that .

Keep it up.

Thank you. I will fix it