Poll: What do ya think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cool!
0%
0 0%
Suck!
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chicago's Finest - My Own...Feedback much appreciated
I've been criticizing this thing for 2 days now trying to get it as good as I can before posting...at some point I guess you just gotta be done haha. I really had a good time mixing this, and a big thanks for the artist for giving the opportunity. Any feedback anyone wants to give is more than appreciated, I'm always trying to up my game.

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s Finest - My OwnFINAL.mp3 --  (Download: 10.77 MB)

(22-04-2016, 03:33 AM)pholladay Wrote: I've been criticizing this thing for 2 days now trying to get it as good as I can before posting...at some point I guess you just gotta be done haha. I really had a good time mixing this, and a big thanks for the artist for giving the opportunity. Any feedback anyone wants to give is more than appreciated, I'm always trying to up my game.

Hey,

I just checked out your mix.It sounds decent for the most part.I know the adlibs might not be the most important part of the song,but they sounded a little bit muffled and the main synth lead may have been just a little bit loud.

Other than that,I thought there was a good balance of the vocals and the instrumentsSmile

ditto