Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dice My MIX
New stuff here, new toys and time to experiment! Hope you like it guys Smile

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 13.91 MB)

(04-04-2016, 08:12 PM)Andreas Tyranopoulos Wrote: New stuff here, new toys and time to experiment! Hope you like it guys Smile

A little too much reverb overall. There is a little too much string rattle in the bass track isolate that and eq it, should solve that. Vocals are a little loud, try compressing a little more. The guitars are being swallowed up in the mix, eq and panning can help with that as well. Overall, not a bad mix. Needs a little more work but you are on the right track.
Hello mattashy and thanks for your comment! Maybe now it's better?

.mp3    The Dice.mp3 --  (Download: 13.91 MB)

Awesome, strong mix! Love it. Awesome work on kick and snare! I'd love to have a little more overheads in the mix, but apart from that it's really good.

Keep it up!
Hello wurstdrummer!! Thank you very much for your kind words and thanks a lot for your suggestion about the overheads!! I think you were totally correct so I put here my new version.

.mp3    The Dice_1.mp3 --  (Download: 13.91 MB)

Perfect, love it!
Great sounding mix, Andreas. Powerful and exciting with clever use of verb and delays. I like the edge that you have on the bass. Seems to really hold it's own through the song. Great full guitar tone also. If I had to pick at anything, The snare is sounding a little inconsistent throughout the choruses. More of an observation than a criticism.

Well Done.
Thanks a lot guys!!