Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lead Inc: "The Dice"
Hello,
It's been a while since I've posted a mix here. If you listen that will probably be the first thing you notice, I'm a little loose and this mix needs to be more formalized.
I used Nomad Factory's Drum Tools on two, three drum tracks or more. I like it. It's very useful and you can tackle many drum problems at once.

Thanks,

TC

.mp3    The_Dice_TCdrymix 03.mp3 --  (Download: 13.82 MB)

Hi Tom,
I like your version ,sounds like you have gone for a power full paramore sound ,the distortion on the kick sounds a touch too hot for my taste,the overheads or room sounds just a touch upfront listening on my old horrortones,could be my imagination that the drums sound a little louder in one channel Big Grin.

Thanks
Don

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

HI Don,
As I said I was kind of loose on this. I was trying to get an almost, IDK, "Busted out/up" kinda sound. Something that did sound powerful.
Thanks a lot for the comments.
I always like to have another pair of ears give a listen.

TC
Hi TC,
There's something wrong with the low end. You've said in another post that you'd wish to have more low end on that mix though it was enough in my opinion. Are you sure that you can monitor bass frequencies right in your studio? It sounds really overpowered to the point it clips.
I'd wish another mix with way less low end so I can hear the overall balance better.

Keep it up!