Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Lead Inc--The Dice--Mix*Updated*
Really like the songBig Grin...To me... I hear a Tool vibe going on.
Here is my mix.
thanks

*Added revised mix*

.mp3    - LeadInc_TheDice_.mp3 --  (Download: 8.35 MB)

.mp3    01 - Lead Inc reDux _\')_2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.3 MB)

Thanks for the tool reference, Gato! That's one of our main influences Smile

Your snare seems to clip or distort a little bit, but it's punchy and cuts well.
The overall balance of your mix is really good; just the overheads could stick out a little more. I love your toms!

Keep it up!
Cheers Smile
(24-03-2016, 10:20 AM)wurstdrummer Wrote: Thanks for the tool reference, Gato! That's one of our main influences Smile

Your snare seems to clip or distort a little bit, but it's punchy and cuts well.
The overall balance of your mix is really good; just the overheads could stick out a little more. I love your toms!

Keep it up!
Cheers Smile

I was afraid of that, before I uploaded the mix i took out some overheadsDodgy, I should of left it aloneBig Grin Thanks for the song! Would love to see some more from the band.
A little too much stereo processing on the gits? They feel really wide and kind of phasey. I think the bass could be controlled a touch during the verse (but that seems to be almost across the board with all of the mixes, including mine).

Nice work, just a few things that stand out!

Draper
Cool Version I Like it and enjoyed listening.
The guitars sound a touch loud in the side channels ,if you have wide panned them just need to come down a touch.
Maybe reduce some some bottom end thud of the the kick around the 50 hz and roll off any loss frequencies below Also a touch less 100hz on the bass not much around 2-3-db may help clean up your great mix.
Just what I'm hearing on my monitors and headphones but not a big dealBig Grin

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(27-03-2016, 09:52 AM)thedon Wrote: Cool Version I Like it and enjoyed listening.
The guitars sound a touch loud in the side channels ,if you have wide panned them just need to come down a touch.
Maybe reduce some some bottom end thud of the the kick around the 50 hz and roll off any loss frequencies below Also a touch less 100hz on the bass not much around 2-3-db may help clean up your great mix.
Just what I'm hearing on my monitors and headphones but not a big dealBig Grin

Cheers Big Grin

Thanks! I'm working on a revised version, and I did have the guitars panned a little crazy.. I was just trying something new with all the guitar tracks that where in the mix, (experimenting) Big Grin I like to try some crazy things sometimes
Added new mix, check first post for file<
COOL.
Love the voice and the snare is a dirty bastard. Maybe, as others noticed, guitars are A LITTLE loud, but i'm a guitarist so i appreciate eheh
Check my version if you like
Cormonauta - just a gentle reminder to please mind your language when discussing mixing, as per the forum rules.

Thanks.
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!