Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alone With You
Hi everybody, this is my first post. Looking forward to your comments.

.mp3    Justin Myles - Alone With You (EC2 Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 17.6 MB)

(20-03-2016, 11:05 PM)EC2 Wrote: Hi everybody, this is my first post. Looking forward to your comments.

Hi EC2 welcome aboard, not too bad of a mix my only concerns are your snare seems to be not centred, also there is alittle bit too limiting or compression on certain part of your mix (intro when the rest of the band comes in)imo of course, keep on at it and you will get there Smile.
Thank you very much for taking the time Cudjoe. I know exactly where I want to go with my mix and what to do in order to get there. Just thought I share a quick draft and hear everybody´s opinion, so please keep the comments coming. Of course I will also comment on the other mixes.
Hey guys here is my mixed version of the track please give me feedback guys... https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c330a108
Confused Big Grin

.mp3    JustinMyles-Alone With You final.mp3 --  (Download: 17.32 MB)

I like the character of your environment and they way you treated the guitars. Very different than most but good. Possibly too much compression on the drums, especially the kick and how you work the bass guitar into that. Not sure it needs to be that drastic for either tonality or dynamics. It ends up sounding very two dimensional.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]