Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sing With Me - AZ Mix
My version of Sing With Me...

Gotta admit, this isn't my genre so I'm not gonna say I'm good at mixing these tunes but experimenting can be fun.

These tracks were pretty well done from the start so the biggest challenge was masking and how to keep things interesting. The single biggest thing I did that improved things, as I saw it, was taking the "Go!" sample track and shifting the whole thing forward so it wasn't on top of everything else. After that, it was mostly tone shaping and panning. There are a few effects on here but not many. Add a little Lowender for the bass line and there you have it.

Comments welcome.

.mp3    sing-with-me-mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 9.29 MB)

Old West Audio
(20-03-2016, 07:25 AM)azwayne Wrote: My version of Sing With Me...

Gotta admit, this isn't my genre so I'm not gonna say I'm good at mixing these tunes but experimenting can be fun.

These tracks were pretty well done from the start so the biggest challenge was masking and how to keep things interesting. The single biggest thing I did that improved things, as I saw it, was taking the "Go!" sample track and shifting the whole thing forward so it wasn't on top of everything else. After that, it was mostly tone shaping and panning. There are a few effects on here but not many. Add a little Lowender for the bass line and there you have it.

Comments welcome.

I would suggest you take that one track out of Solo when you render.
If you appreciate my feedback, please visit one of my mixes and give your thoughts.
Possibly one of the biggest and spaciest mixes I've ever heard!!!! Wink
Mmmmm... It's very tasty and groovie! Maybe at 1'14 back vocal slightly out of balance. Huh