Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not You- We Fell From The Sky (mix by fran)
Hi I'm Fran. This song is by far the most difficult track I've mixed. I tried different things on drums and guitars, this version is the one I like best. I think it's quite far from being finished. I would love to receive opinions as well as some tips on how to make it better. The song itself is really amazing.

Thanks, Fran

.mp3    Not You-We Fell From The Sky v1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.87 MB)

you can't here anything from the drums exept for the snare and just a very little amount of hihat and cymbals. the kick becomes more noticable after a wihle. the vocals are way too loud and the bass too low. the whole mix sounds like it's been send through a bandpass filter. no highs, no lows.

quite honestly: i would comletely remix this one.
(23-04-2016, 07:53 AM)Calaway65 Wrote: you can't here anything from the drums exept for the snare and just a very little amount of hihat and cymbals. the kick becomes more noticable after a wihle. the vocals are way too loud and the bass too low. the whole mix sounds like it's been send through a bandpass filter. no highs, no lows.

quite honestly: i would comletely remix this one.

Hi there, Calaway65

I absolutely agree with you. This mix is really really bad. At the time i mixed this song I wasn't so used to mixing this kind of music in a way it sounds okay. After some practice I think I can do a much better job, and I'm indeed going to remix it.
Thanks a lot for you feedback!!
Fran