Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upperhand-Mix by Timmy C
Here is my mix of Patrick Talbot "Upperhand"
Hope you like it.

.mp3    UpperhandBordonX.mp3 --  (Download: 10.23 MB)

Sounds pretty good to me Timmy! Smile
I think you could boost the bass a little bit, it's buried at times, it would help the groove IMHO. And the horns in the outro could also get a little push, I think. The fade out is a little quick, but at least it's there. Wink
Other than that, everything sounds really nice. Well done!
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." - Frank Zappa

Some air moved here
I really like how you treated the background vocals and I dug your fade!
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(05-03-2016, 09:23 PM)ptalbot Wrote: Sounds pretty good to me Timmy! Smile
I think you could boost the bass a little bit, it's buried at times, it would help the groove IMHO. And the horns in the outro could also get a little push, I think. The fade out is a little quick, but at least it's there. Wink
Other than that, everything sounds really nice. Well done!

THX for your feedback. about the bass. a Little bit more. yes, thats right. but sometimes it is not so easy Wink

(06-03-2016, 03:49 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I really like how you treated the background vocals and I dug your fade!

Thx for Feedback. Iam presonus S1-User too. its a amazing software.
(06-03-2016, 02:50 PM)Timmy C Wrote: THX for your feedback. about the bass. a Little bit more. yes, thats right. but sometimes it is not so easy Wink

Never said it was! Wink
"Music, in performance, is a type of sculpture. The air in the performance is sculpted into something." - Frank Zappa

Some air moved here