Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOUCHE - BANDA MAGNA
Very few mixes of this song but No mater what approach you take as long as you balance everything right this will sound good.
The grooviness on this is great, so in this mix the percussions where the most important instruments and the life of the song.

any thoughts on it would be appreciated.

Saludos!

.mp3    Mouche-BandaMagna(shul).mp3 --  (Download: 7.03 MB)

Love it!

It feels natural, groovy and balanced. I like the big space you created.

Maybe some small automation to lead vox to keep level consistent.
(18-03-2016, 12:43 PM)Olli H Wrote: Love it!

It feels natural, groovy and balanced. I like the big space you created.

Maybe some small automation to lead vox to keep level consistent.

I agree Olli
In some areas the vocals get lost.. to be honest sometimes I get lazy with automation so I try to fix it with just compression. oops haha

Thanks for the feedback

Oldie but goldie, this is fantastic, Shul! I've been trying to find something not to like (maaaybe the acoustic guitars, I don't think they can take the front like that) to little avail. Those weird intense "bridges" after the chorus sound especially good, clean and musical even thou there are so many things going at the same time.
(23-06-2019, 06:23 PM)Deliza Wrote: Oldie but goldie, this is fantastic, Shul! I've been trying to find something not to like (maaaybe the acoustic guitars, I don't think they can take the front like that) to little avail. Those weird intense "bridges" after the chorus sound especially good, clean and musical even thou there are so many things going at the same time.

Thank you! you know.. I remember having a LOT of fun mixing this song. I agree oldie but goldie Lol. I think I used my studio monitors to mix this. I believe that's why it sounds very decent even after hearing it again .. it's been what like 3 years?

thanks for the input.. glad there is hardly anything wrong with it.