Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sleep In Fire, Bloom In Water - Forkupines
This is my mix. Please leave a comment! Smile

.mp3    Sleep By The Fire Bloom In Water.mp3 --  (Download: 3.8 MB)

Hey there...First thing..the compresor on ur master is acting funky with ur kick drum... Tongue The drums are pretty dry and sounding a bit cardboard-y for my taste but not bad...Those are the main things for now...guitar and bass seems to be ok althought everything could sound a bit more shiny...but again..that's my taste... Smile

If wanna check my mix i think is buried somewhere in page 5 by now hahaha
(25-02-2016, 11:53 AM)Ak3r Wrote: Hey there...First thing..the compresor on ur master is acting funky with ur kick drum... Tongue The drums are pretty dry and sounding a bit cardboard-y for my taste but not bad...Those are the main things for now...guitar and bass seems to be ok althought everything could sound a bit more shiny...but again..that's my taste... Smile

If wanna check my mix i think is buried somewhere in page 5 by now hahaha

Hey man, thanks for your comment! Yeah there are some things that need a bit of tweaking. I'm a noob to mixing and i'm learning so much. Thanks again! Smile
No problem Smile That's what we all are here for, but remember...No one has the holy grail, so take everything with a grain of salt...
Well, for a self-declared "noob" this mix is pretty damn solid. You indeed have to work on your low-end and snare, but it's really not bad. Keep it up!
(04-03-2016, 12:26 AM)wurstdrummer Wrote: Well, for a self-declared "noob" this mix is pretty damn solid. You indeed have to work on your low-end and snare, but it's really not bad. Keep it up!

Hi! Thanks so much for the compliment especially coming from you sir Smile
I'll re-do this mix and hopefully post it soon. Thanks again! Smile