Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Siren by Foxaro
Listen, enjoy and please let me know what you think of this mix Cool

.mp3    Master Siren.mp3 --  (Download: 15.33 MB)

Hey Foxaro

This song is so well recorded and so well arranged (musically) that pretty much most of the mixes will sound good, they will just be different.

Having said that, this is a good mix. I like your creativity and I see you took the bright and shine approach. Smile

The only observation I want to make:
*the fx in the bridge are too loud, when the song comes back in it sounds weak because the fx make it seem like something huge is about to explode and well the song
exploding there sort of lost it for this reason. I would just turn down the fx a bit.
(22-02-2016, 09:08 AM)Shul Wrote: Hey Foxaro

This song is so well recorded and so well arranged (musically) that pretty much most of the mixes will sound good, they will just be different.

Having said that, this is a good mix. I like your creativity and I see you took the bright and shine approach. Smile

The only observation I want to make:
*the fx in the bridge are too loud, when the song comes back in it sounds weak because the fx make it seem like something huge is about to explode and well the song
exploding there sort of lost it for this reason. I would just turn down the fx a bit.
Hey thanks for your time and your feedback, you're absolutely right the fx are loud. I'm going to change that.