Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn On Me_mix Tommy Marcinek
Angel

Here's my take on this. Please feel free to ask any questions. Comments are always welcomed.

Thanks,

Tom

.mp3    Turn On Me_6_.mp3 --  (Download: 9.96 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
A nice smooth and relaxed sound going on here Tom. Very enjoyable.
(14-02-2016, 01:07 PM)Dangerous Wrote: A nice smooth and relaxed sound going on here Tom. Very enjoyable.

===========

Thanks there Dangerous....much appreciated it...glad you liked it. I listened to it again and I found a boo-boo. I continued the guitar into the rest of the song because when the track dropped out around the time of the flute solo it didn't quite sit right with me. So I just grabbed some gtr track and continued it to the end but there is one chord in there that is wrong towards the end....lol....gotta fix that when I get some time. I didn't notice it with fatigued ears and worn out mind and body yesterday. It is so important to take breaks (which I forget to do because I'm so into a project), and any final mixing/mastering should always be done the next day.....gotta follow my own darn advice.....LOL. Thanks again.

Tom

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
(14-02-2016, 03:32 PM)tjmtruth Wrote:
(14-02-2016, 01:07 PM)Dangerous Wrote:

I listened to it again and I found a boo-boo. I continued the guitar into the rest of the song because when the track dropped out around the time of the flute solo it didn't quite sit right with me. So I just grabbed some gtr track and continued it to the end but there is one chord in there that is wrong towards the end....lol....gotta fix that when I get some time.

I can't say that I picked up on that, and I call myself a guitarist...Lowbrow moment lol.

Dave.