Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's best mix (definitely)
Hi, everybody!
I am a beginning sound producer from Russia
I work in twist house studio. Aparatura in her very budgetary, but I all the same try to squeeze out from her all on what it is capable.

Please, estimate the track reduced by me. Write me my main mistakes. To me it is very important!

If you can, send me the answer to my email [email protected]

I will be very grateful!

.mp3    IMMACULATE-complete 2.mp3 --  (Download: 11.44 MB)

Hi,not a bad sounding mix here,its the first time i have heard the song but from what im hearing it sounds ok.
Not over done in reverb and i like that.Little bit of hiss a the start but no big deal.Nice vocal sound.
I think the acoustic at 0.10 and again 1.21 could do with a bit of automation as it stands out a bit.
I would also play with some delay and reverb on the lead guitar to try to get it to sit in the mix a bit better.
All in all not a bad mix i think,the things i have said are only what i think myself so maybe have a listen back
to some of the points i have spoken about and see what you think.
I also think any feedback should be public on the site as that is what it is here for.
(18-04-2013, 06:59 PM)takka360 Wrote: Hi,not a bad sounding mix here,its the first time i have heard the song but from what im hearing it sounds ok.
Not over done in reverb and i like that.Little bit of hiss a the start but no big deal.Nice vocal sound.
I think the acoustic at 0.10 and again 1.21 could do with a bit of automation as it stands out a bit.
I would also play with some delay and reverb on the lead guitar to try to get it to sit in the mix a bit better.
All in all not a bad mix i think,the things i have said are only what i think myself so maybe have a listen back
to some of the points i have spoken about and see what you think.
I also think any feedback should be public on the site as that is what it is here for.

Thanks for a response.
Interestingly that I have no concept as actually sounds my mix. All the matter is that I work at the usual multimedyyny columns which haven't been intended for professional work with a sound.
When I reduce a material, I should be guided in 70% for spectrum analyzers and other computer measuring programs.
That shakes reverberations and I specially tried not to give a lot of reverberation on a voice. I like drier mixes in which reverberation is used not as art effect, and for voice embedding in the general mix.

From thanks for your response. To me it is very important that other people, especially on an opposite hemisphere of a planet will finish washing about my work.

Please excuse me not mine unusual English as I use the translator, and I talk in Russian)))