Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Fell From The Sky: 'Not You'
This is my take on this song))))

.mp3    my mix с интро.mp3 --  (Download: 3.96 MB)

A little muddy. Vocals a little too far back, I think. Generally, I'm finding a lack of clarity that's bugging my ears a bit.

You've definitely set a different atmosphere from the other mixes and that's interesting, starting with the changes at the intro. Always fun to see people take things in a new direction.

Anyway, I see this is your first post so welcome to the group and may there be many mixes to come!
Old West Audio
(05-02-2016, 05:33 AM)azwayne Wrote: A little muddy. Vocals a little too far back, I think. Generally, I'm finding a lack of clarity that's bugging my ears a bit.

You've definitely set a different atmosphere from the other mixes and that's interesting, starting with the changes at the intro. Always fun to see people take things in a new direction.

Anyway, I see this is your first post so welcome to the group and may there be many mixes to come!

I did mix on headphones, so track is muddy
Thanks for the tip, next time I throw off already mixed by option home
I'm not sure exactly what it is, but your mix is hurting my ears. It sounds like you mixed everything but the drums and then bounced out that mix, hella boosted the midrange and then added the drums in with the bass drum side chained to the main mix to drop the volume every time the bass drum kicked in to make everything as loud as humanly possible. Turn it down and let things breathe a bit. It'll help give your mix some dynamic range as opposed to everything being smashed into the red.

(03-02-2016, 10:12 AM)skandalblack Wrote: This is my take on this song))))