Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raghav Mix Update V3 :)
Here's another one of my UNmastered mix... The whole journey was really soothing.. Smile Smile .. Thank you for the great track... Smile

Update V2 : VOX Delay corrected
Chorus Vox Edited

Update V3 : Bass boosted around 50 Hz (Mick2015 recommendation)

I found out that my unmastered mix is better than the mastered one... Probably leave it to the real pros Tongue ..

.mp3    TrickBird_Window (Raghav Mix V3).mp3 --  (Download: 6.14 MB)

So, your delay on your vox that is super in the far anti-phase realm freaked me out, because I thought there was someone over my shoulder singing in my ear.

Aside from that, everything sounds nice and smooth.

The tone of that delay in that anti-phase area does sound like it has a really big bump around 100-250. Maybe even lower than that. That really is the only thing that is throwing me off about this mix.

Thanks for sharing!

Draper
This mix has plenty of presence and some great creative decisions. Nice work, Raghav. I tend to agree with Draper regarding the delay. I would also consider automating a different EQ for the lead vocal in the chorus because it sounds a bit muffled to my ears.
(27-01-2016, 05:59 AM)loweche6 Wrote: So, your delay on your vox that is super in the far anti-phase realm freaked me out, because I thought there was someone over my shoulder singing in my ear.

Aside from that, everything sounds nice and smooth.

The tone of that delay in that anti-phase area does sound like it has a really big bump around 100-250. Maybe even lower than that. That really is the only thing that is throwing me off about this mix.

Thanks for sharing!

Draper

Thanks for the feedback Draper Smile... I have edited the Vox delays in the new update V2... PLease reply if you still feel theres more editing to be done.. Thanks Smile

(27-01-2016, 09:57 AM)mick2015 Wrote: This mix has plenty of presence and some great creative decisions. Nice work, Raghav. I tend to agree with Draper regarding the delay. I would also consider automating a different EQ for the lead vocal in the chorus because it sounds a bit muffled to my ears.

Thanks Mick ... I have updated the track PLease have a listen and tell me if you find any more errors... As always your ears are amazing ... Smile
Hi Raghav330 sounds good to me, well done.
(27-01-2016, 04:57 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Raghav330 sounds good to me, well done.

Thanks Cudjoe ) .. if you some more time to spare... listen to the mixed only version... i think its much better than the mastered one... Smile
(27-01-2016, 01:23 PM)raghav330 Wrote:
(27-01-2016, 09:57 AM)mick2015 Wrote: This mix has plenty of presence and some great creative decisions. Nice work, Raghav. I tend to agree with Draper regarding the delay. I would also consider automating a different EQ for the lead vocal in the chorus because it sounds a bit muffled to my ears.

Thanks Mick ... I have updated the track PLease have a listen and tell me if you find any more errors... As always your ears are amazing ... Smile

Definitely an improvement, Raghav, well done. You could probably even add a bit of 50-60hz to the bass guitar as it sounds a bit light. Keep up the great work.
(28-01-2016, 11:32 AM)mick2015 Wrote:

Definitely an improvement, Raghav, well done. You could probably even add a bit of 50-60hz to the bass guitar as it sounds a bit light. Keep up the great work.

Thanx for the feedback Mick... Yes the bass guitar sounds a bit low but when I try to pull it up the mix starts sounding muddy... So I used parallel compression and some distortion so that I could hear the bass but let it stay mild in the mix.... Smile
(28-01-2016, 11:54 AM)raghav330 Wrote:
(28-01-2016, 11:32 AM)mick2015 Wrote:

Thanx for the feedback Mick... Yes the bass guitar sounds a bit low but when I try to pull it up the mix starts sounding muddy... So I used parallel compression and some distortion so that I could hear the bass but let it stay mild in the mix.... Smile

Sounding good, nice work Smile