Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
please leave me feedbacks so i can learn
thank you.
I don't have much experience and skill,
all i did was leveling, comp, gate, eq, and reverb.
please provide feedbacks for me

.mp3    Mixdown.mp3 --  (Download: 6.95 MB)

(18-01-2016, 08:55 PM)wooseoklee91 Wrote: all i did was leveling, comp, gate, eq, and reverb.

Well that's mostly it, it's just a matter of getting comfortable at making mix decisions that can comply with whats considered a "pro" result, and from there it's a matter of crafting your confidence of mix style. As a backing track to a radio ad, this sounds appropriate.. The best thing to do to take advantage of this forum is to keep mixing, mixing, mixing.. Listen to the other mixes and find at least 2 you like, and ask them questions. Keep applying the info you gain from the community and you will be confident in your mixes soon enough
M1 Pro MBP: is my Hattori Hanzo.
(18-01-2016, 09:21 PM)Digitaldruglord Wrote:
(18-01-2016, 08:55 PM)wooseoklee91 Wrote: all i did was leveling, comp, gate, eq, and reverb.

Well that's mostly it, it's just a matter of getting comfortable at making mix decisions that can comply with whats considered a "pro" result, and from there it's a matter of crafting your confidence of mix style. As a backing track to a radio ad, this sounds appropriate.. The best thing to do to take advantage of this forum is to keep mixing, mixing, mixing.. Listen to the other mixes and find at least 2 you like, and ask them questions. Keep applying the info you gain from the community and you will be confident in your mixes soon enough

thanks a lot!